Are you thinking about starting your own blog and don’t know where to start?
I will break it down in a couple of easy steps to help you launch your blog today!!
1. Decide on a Niche
One of the most important things when starting a blog is to decide on (your niche) what you would like to blog about. I suggest you find a topic that you enjoy or are passionate about unless you have a product that you would like to sell. When writing about something you like or are interested in makes blogging so much easier.
2. Decide on a Domain Name
When choosing a domain name it really helps to choose something that is catchy, unique and easy to remember. You can purchase your domain Name at BlueHost and if you sign up for their Hosting package the domain name will be included in the hosting price.
3. Purchase your Hosting
Hosting allows individuals and organizations to make their website accessible via the web. You can purchase this internet service on the BlueHost Website and it offers a One-Click WordPress installation which is one of the best blogging platforms available. The cost for hosting at BlueHost
As Low As
4. Setting Up a BlueHost Account
1. Go to Bluehost.com and click on the sign up now button.
2. Enter the domain name you have chosen.
3. Enter your account and billing information.
4. Pick which hosting package you would like to sign up for.
5. You have now purchased your hosting.
5. How to Set up a WordPress Blog on BlueHost
1. Go to Bluehost.com and Log in to your account using the username and password that was emailed to you.
2. Click the WordPress icon under “Website Builder”
3. Click Install Button
4. Choose the domain you want WordPress to be installed on and add the title of your site.
5. You have to Agree to the Terms of Service and click complete.
Yay!! You have set up your first blog.
You can now log into your new website just go to: http://yourdomain.com/wp-admin